(Mobil XHP 222 Equivalent) Blue High Temp Grease - 35LB. (5 Gallon) Pail
More Savings and Free Shipping on this product at Walmart.com
Blue High Temp Lithium Complex Grease, HPXT is a Heavy Duty automotive/truck chassis grease for both high temperature and low temperature applications, as well as severe service conditions such as shock loading and where water contamination is possible. The grease is extremely tacky and will stay in place even with high centrifugal forces This grease also has a wide range of industrial applications. The NLGI 2 grease is recommended for most lubrication applications. Excellent structural stability, long services life and excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation to protect machinery from wear and tear. Appearance is blue and stringy and buttery. Operating temperatures between –22°F to +355°F. Dropping Point of 620°F. Pack Size: 5 Gallon Pail (17kg Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- NLGI GC-LB, NLGI 2
- Sinopec Blue High Temp EP Lithium Complex Grease, HPXT, NLGI 2 is suitable for use in:
- Wheel bearings, particularly those operating under the high-temperature, high-load conditions that are caused by braking at high speed.
- Bearings operating under high loads or shock loads and at high temperatures, for example in the metallurgical industry, where an extreme pressure grease and water resistance is required.
- General lubrication of chassis points (e.g. shackles, tie rod ends, steering knuckles, control arms and king pins), electric motors and water pumps of passengers cars, buses and trucks.
- Applications requiring an NLGI GC-LB wheel bearing and chassis grease where the operating temperature range is between –30°C and +180°C.
Features and Benefits+
- Lithium complex soap thickener ensures a high dropping point, which means that the grease can be used at higher temperatures in severe service applications (operating temperature range is from –30°C to +180°C), and also confers excellent mechanical stability so that the grease structure does not break down in service.
- Excellent adhesive properties ensure the grease sticks to metal surfaces even under high-temperature conditions, and provides an optimum oil film thickness to protect the moving parts and provide long service life.
- Excellent extreme pressure and antiwear properties protect heavily loaded or shock-loaded bearings from wear, extending equipment life.
- Excellent water resistance means that the grease stays in place and is not washed or sprayed off in wet conditions, reducing the need for frequent re-application.
- Excellent protection against rusting and corrosion ensures long component life, and extends maintenance intervals.
- Good thermal and oxidation stability ensure longer grease life under high-temperature conditions, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.
- The consistency meets the requirements of wheel bearing applications, and avoids the grease being flung out of the bearing by centrifugal forces, so ensuring longer relubrication intervals.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+