More Savings and Free Shipping on this product at Walmart.com
Sinopec Tulux T600 Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil 15W/40 is API Certified Synthetic Technology Oil formulated with advanced low-SAPS (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) multi-functional additives formulated to meet the latest requirements of a wide range of engine manufacturers. Suitable for use in heavy duty diesel engines, including modern low-emission diesel engines and those using exhaust after-treatment systems. Also suitable for use in petrol/gasoline engines requiring an API SM quality oil. Meets the performance requirements and OEM specifications for some of the leading engines, such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Man, Mercedes Benz, MTU, Renault, Scania, Volvo and more.
Certifications: API CJ-4, SM, ACEA E7-08, Cummins CES 20081, Volvo VDS-4/VDS-3/VDS-4, Man 3575, MB 228.31, MB 228.31, Detroit DDC93K218/DDC93K215/DDC93K214, Caterpillar ECF-3/ECF-2/ECF-1a, Renault RVI RLD-3, Mack EOPremium Plus/EEO-N/EO-M Plus.
Availability: In Stock
Pack Size: 5 Gallon Pail (18L Volume)
|Cross Reference Guide|
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super
Shell Rotella T5
Chevron Delo 400 LE
Valvoline Premium Blue
Castrol Tection Extra
Detroit Diesel Approval
Sinopec Tulux T600 15W-40 is suitable for use in:
- Heavy-duty diesel engines with EGR, DOC, SCR, DPF or other new technology low-emission systems, which require a low-ash lubricant in order to meet 2007 and later EPA on-highway exhaust emissions standards.
- Heavy-duty diesel engines using exhaust after-treatment systems.
- Heavy-duty diesel engines operating continuously under very heavy or high load-factor conditions.
- On-highway application in heavy-duty vehicles operating under severe conditions, such as long-distance or urban traffic vehicles; also suitable for light-duty on-highway applications.
- Petrol/gasoline engines requiring an API SM quality oil.
- Suitable for mixed fleet use.
- Off-highway applications that use emission control systems.
Features and benefits
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear performance protect gears operating at high speeds and tooth pressures from abrasion, wear and welding, even in severe high-load and shock-loading conditions, extending component life.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability minimize the build-up of deposits and varnish, reducing wear, extending component life and ensuring longer oil life.
- Protection against corrosion and rusting extends equipment life and reduces maintenance costs.
- Good low-temperature fluidity ensures optimum lubrication, even in cold start-up conditions, and prevents start-up wear.
- Good anti-foaming properties ensure optimum oil film thickness, protecting components against wear, and minimize oil leakage.
- Extended oil performance allows for maximum mileage between drain intervals.
- Multi-grade oils can be used over a wider temperature range, and so can reduce the need for seasonal oil change thus reducing maintenance costs.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.