Sinopec 5W30 Full Synthetic Engine Oil - 55 Gallon Drum
Full Synthetic 5W-30 Motor Oil - 55 Gal Drum
SINOPEC JUSTAR J600 5W-30 Engine Oil (SN/GF-5) is formulated with high-quality synthetic technology base oils and a multifunctional additive system for modern, high-performance petrol and light-duty diesel-powered vehicles. It provides excellent oxidation resistance, deposit and wear protection, low-temperature performance, and meets API SN and ILSAC GF-5 specification qualifying as an API Energy Conserving oil. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- API-CF, API SM/SN, JASO DL-1, ACEA C2, ACEA C3, ILSAC GF-5
- Sinopec JUSTAR J600 5W30 Full Synthetic Engine Oil is suitable for use in:
- Turbocharged and supercharged fuel-injected petrol engines.
- Turbocharged intercooled direct-injection diesel engines.
- Naturally aspirated petrol engines in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles.
- High-performance passenger cars, racing cars and coaches equipped with multi-valves, turbochargers and direct-injection engines.
Features and Benefits+
- High-quality synthetic technology base oils in combination with an advanced additive system provide protection against engine sludge formation and build up, reducing oil thickening, thereby keeping the product in grade for longer and extending oil life.
- Provides excellent control of piston and ring deposits under high-temperature conditions.
- Excellent antiwear performance protects against engine wear and prolongs engine service life.
- Low oil evaporation loss leads to oil consumption and exhaust emissions reduction.
- Formulated to protect and extend the life of three-way catalytic converters.
- Low oil viscosity ensures good fluidity at low temperatures, reducing engine wear at start up and ensuring improved fuel efficiency.
- Good elastomer compatibility ensures longer gasket and seal life, and prevents oil leakage.
- Approved as service fill oil for mixed fleets.
- Energy conserving.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+