Sinopec SAE 30 Wt. Diesel Engine Oil - 55 Gallon Drum
SAE 30 Wt. Diesel Engine Oil - 55 Gal Barrel
Sinopec Tulux CF30 is a heavy duty engine oil for on and off highway applications. High TBN for maximum service life and severe conditions. Suitable for diesel engines for marine, power generation, excavators, power dozers and mining equipment. Straight 30 weight, suitable for 2 or 4 stroke engines. Low Ash Content 0.78%. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- 11122-2006 (CF), 11121-2006 (SF), CD
- Sinopec Tulux CF30 Diesel Engine Oil is suitable for use in:
- Engines of complex fuel (e.g. with high sulphur content), or engines of low speed and high torque output especially.
- Diesel engines of power generation units, dozers, excavators, mining equipment, construction machinery and so on.
- Non-direct injection diesel engines requiring oils of CF grade (including CD and CC).
Features and Benefits+
- Providing better anti-wear protection than CD grade diesel engine oil, further decreasing wear of engine, effectively prolonging service life of engine.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy, ensuring engines clean when using various kinds of fuel, and effectively preventing piston ring sticking.
- Good thermal oxidation stability and detergency property, ensuring the oil do not break down at high temperatures, keeping the engine clean and extending component life.
- Appropriate formulation system, effectively reducing consumption of engine oil.
- Good anti-foaming property, ensuring sufficient oil supply.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+